Each team entered will be given TWO coaches passes with the team registration. If you need any additional coaching passes, purchase them below.
Every coach/handler in the warm-up area must have a current USA Powerlifting membership due to liability issues.
Coach to Lifter Specifics:
Raw – 1 coach
Equipped – 2 coaches
USA Powerlifting – Coach Responsibility
The aim of USA Powerlifting’s (USAPL) Coach Responsibility is to ensure the successful coaching of powerlifters at our regional and national championships while upholding USAPL standards of drug-free competition, professionalism, and sportsmanship in a manner consistent with the directives of our National Governing Body and Executive Committee.
The coach has many duties and responsibilities associated with the above aim including the following procedures and code of conduct:
Coaches should exhibit a professional look. Personal attire should be clean and not torn. Shirts must have sleeves, athletic shorts or pants, cargo shorts, and jeans are acceptable. Offensive clothing or clothing from other federations are prohibited. Coaches must be wearing closed-toed shoes at all times.
- Coaches must adhere to the USA Powerlifting Code of Conduct Policy at all times.
- Alcoholic consumption is strictly forbidden in the warm-up & competition areas.
- Video recording is NOT permitted in the coach’s box.
- Signs of aggression and/or ammonia use are only permitted behind the lifting platform and out of the view of the audience or Livestream.
- Coaches will ensure their warm-up platform and surrounding area is well kept by replacing all weights to the weight trees and removing all trash.
Click on the RED session numbers below to purchase a coach pass.
Tuesday, June 7th
Session 2 – All Youth (Coach passes are NOT required for Youth Nationals)
Session 3 – Primetime Jr Raw / Equipped